Thursday, August 10, 2006

I could not believe...

it was Thursday again! That means a brand spankin' new edition of Quirkee.com is up for the world to read! I don't know about you, but I'm addicted to Quirkee like I am my coffee. I guess there are worse things in life to be addicted to.

Today I am spending the morning with my baby girl as big brother went to play at a friend's house. Right now she is in my lap listening to Radio Paradise with me while I type this blog entry one-handed. She was in her excersaucer bouncing up and down.



Okay, now she's taking a nap. It must have been that workout. We've been watching her attempt to crawl the last few days. She's been getting up on her knees and rocking forward towards whatever book or toy is closest to her. Eventually she gets there and then scoots around to go the other way. It won't be long now and we'll have to go through the house and baby-proof it again. They sure grow up fast.

No comments: