Thursday, October 19, 2006

you guessed it!

It's Quirkee Thursday! The one day during your whole long and boring week when you can sit back in your desk chair, put on some tunes, and accidentally burn yourself with your coffee because you laughed so hard at today's edition of



Quirkee logo


“Here you go sweetie. Can she eat this?” she asked me.

This was before she started eating solid foods and in the back of my mind I heard my wife saying to me, “No, James. She’s too young to have all that sugar.”

So I replied, “Well, she hasn’t had a cookie yet because she’s only 6 months old and only has a couple of teeth. I’m not sure if she can chew it up.”

“Oh, okay.” said the nice lady in a disappointing tone. “Well you can eat it then.”

“You bet I can!” I said. “Thank you!”




You will just have to click here to read the rest of the story. But before you do that, I want to leave you with the weekly quirky photo. During last Saturday's stomping of the Baylor Bears by our Texas Longhorns, I had to pause the TV and get my camera. I'll bet Coach Brown was wishing he wasn't standing downwind from the guy in the gray slacks...



"Did he just fart again?"

That is one big dude.

No comments: