Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday snuck up on you, didn't it?

When I pick her up out of her crib, I’ll never forget the look on my sweet girl’s face that says, “You’re my hero! I’ve been rescued from this wooden jail bed into the clutches of Superdaddy!” One day that will change and she’ll tell me, “What were you thinking? I can’t believe you got out of the car and came inside to get me! We were almost done shopping! And you’re wearing socks with your sandals! OH MY GOD! I’m so embarrassed!”

You guessed it! That is a portion from my article on Quirkee.com today. Put down the crossword puzzle, refill your coffee, and warm up that oatmeal. I just refilled my coffee and was sitting here reading Quirkee when I felt someone reading over my shoulder. I turned around and noticed this face on the bookshelf...






Creepy, huh?

No comments: