Thursday, April 27, 2006

there was this game...

that lasted all day and would not end. It is called the "Stop doing that!" game. I'm sure all of you parents of toddlers, those who know people with toddlers, or those who have had the little angels at some point in your life know the game I'm talking about. It can also be called the:

"Please don't poke your sister in the face!", game.

Or the, "How many times do I have to say no jumping off the couch?", game.

This game can also be named the "Hey, don't stick your hand in the toilet when you pee!", game. This was my favorite one of the day.

It is also known as the "If you stare at the sun it will hurt your eyes", game. Which he quickly responded, "But I'm just looking at it. Stop telling me not to look at it!" Smart play. He turned the game around on me in a matter of seconds. I didn't even see it coming.

I'll bet my parents are reading this and laughing about how I am raising myself. I have my doubts, though. I'm pretty sure I was never this good. But, I guess he is learning from me so I had better be careful. I don't want to give away all of my secrets too soon!

No comments: