Game Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
Here's my seven:
- Count Chocula is my favorite cereal. I don't buy it all the time because my son would eat it every day of the week. So would I.
- I have to color in the lines. Watching my kids color all crazy like makes me twitch a little. I let it go so I don't suppress their creative sides and so my wife won't give me dirty looks. When we go to restaurants I usually color on the kids menus.
- Traffic can drive me bonkers. I know many shortcuts and back roads. Sometimes they don't save me time vs. being stuck in traffic but at least I'm moving.
- Bumper stickers on cars that are crooked is one of my pet peeves. Also, if there is more than one sticker and they are not positioned correctly, (i.e. symmetric!) it makes me want to peel them all off. And if you are going to plaster the back of your vehicle with bumper stickers they had better be funny. Funny changes, so at some point you should peel them off and start over. Lose the "My kid can beat up you Honor Student" sticker! That's just plain stupid.
- I love to play tennis. I still play my best friend from high school and I lose every time. I have a high tolerance for mental and physical pain.
- Recently I learned that the butterfly used to be called a flutterby, which makes sense. Then I read that it wasn't true on this page. Then I read on this page that it is true and wasps used to be called waps and birds used to be called bridde. Now I don't know what to believe. Was a caterpillar once called a patterkiller? And spider was dipers? I'm so confused.
- I have asthma. I was also a pack-a-day smoker for about 8 years. Hopefully that won't be the worst decision of my life.
And there you have it. Seven things you may or may not have known about me. Now I'm tagging some of my old and new blogger buddies:
Mrs. Fantasy - Chaos at the Luau
Peter Orvetti - Night Writer
Rattling the Kettle
Hooray For Saturday