Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I found the coolest thing...

at Goodwill. Thrift stores used to be the place where I found most of the merchandise I sold on eBay. Now that I purchase the majority of my inventory from wholesalers or liquidators, I don't stop at thrift stores but maybe a couple of times a week. I used to hit around 10 different shops about 5-6 days a week while the Little Mister was at school. Now I just casually check a few out when Baby Girl and I are out running errands. Sometimes I find stuff to sell on eBay and sometimes I find things that I can't live without...like this sweet brand new lamp for $7.99...









I love thrift stores. One man's trash is definitely this man's treasure. You wish you had one, don't you? The little golf ball is the on/off knob! Coan wishes he could have it in his room instead of me keeping it on my desk. Too bad, my boy. You got the soccer ball lamp last year from Goodwill. It's Daddy's turn! I'll pass it down to you someday as it is now a family heirloom...like this awesome golfing monkey Nana painted for Papa many years ago...





that has been passed on (finally!) to us. I've always wanted a monkey.

1 comment:

BillG said...

You'd better take good care of that pet monkey. He doesn't eat much, but doesn't like to be left outside in the cold, either!