Thursday, November 16, 2006

a Quirkee Thursday video...

made it's way onto this blog. If you read yesterday's post before this one it will make more sense. Coan loves this song by the Barenaked Ladies. His favorite part is at the end when they sing about buying a monkey. I found this video on YouTube and it was created by Fluff & Such Puppet Productions.






It's hard to find something more Quirkee than puppet videos. Speaking of Quirkee, check out today's new edition where I write...

"When I started a blog earlier this year it had been at least 8 years since I had written anything and it was writing assignments in English class at the local community college. I have always enjoyed writing so I decided to pick it up again with a blog about my life as a stay-at-home dad and the lives of my kids for them to read someday. A couple of months later my friend for many years asked if I would write a column for Quirkee about the same thing. Naturally I jumped on the chance and have enjoyed every minute."

Can't wait to read more? I know you have waited a whole week so I won't stop you from clicking on the link below.


WAIT!


Just kidding. Go ahead...

Quirkee logo



No comments: