Tuesday, November 14, 2006

life deals you a hand...

and you just have to play it. There are many choices you make during the course of life and you look back on them hoping you made the right ones. I have often looked back and wished that I had made different ones, like finishing college before I got married, or not turning left in front of that car going straight 6 weeks after I got my drivers license. My little 1982 Datsun 200SX took a beating on that decision.

I know that I made the right decision when I decided to marry the woman I love and start a family. Having kids has been a wonderful experience and I wouldn't trade it for the world. You know you have made a good choice in life when you don't mind...



having to teach someone how to NOT pee on the back of a toilet and aim for the water. Over and over again. And you don't care if they miss as long as they try.


Life is good.

No comments: