Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's Quirkee Thursday And I Have No Coffee

I'm not sure how I let this happen. I always have coffee in the house. This morning I went to the kitchen to start a nice warm pot of Texas Pecan coffee and I didn't even have enough beans for a cup. Trying to think through the fog in my half-asleep head, I remembered we had some of those coffee packs that we brought home from a hotel room in case of emergencies. Two decaf packets (no thanks) and one regular (oh yea). A big cup of joe and I would be on my way to standing up straight.

Well, as luck would have it, I didn't realize the packet of coffee was meant for a smaller pot and I made a full huge pot. So, my coffee looked like tea. I managed to choke down half a cup and will be making a run with Little Bit to grab a Venti Mocha Latte. If I'm going to pay $4.00 for coffee I'm going to get my money's worth.

It's Quirkee Thursday and my article about ways to curb thumb sucking is right...... here.

Now if I can just remember where I left my daughter, umm...I mean my keys, I can go get that much needed giant frothy cup of java.

2 comments:

bc said...

Oooohh.. I drink Texas Pecan exclusively. I can't live without it.

HoorayForSaturday said...

I've never been a coffee drinker, ever, but I'm the same way with diet coke.
I actually tried a couple of weeks ago to stop it and drink more water.
I can't do it. I'm worthless and weak.