Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Contest Sucks So Don't Enter

Due to lack of interest in my contest to come up with a paragraph of words from A-Z, I am canceling the Awesome Dude Blogger Award Contest.

I know, all of you are devastated and were really looking forward to seeing how I would pull off this contest with some many entries to choose from. Well, I guess you will never know. It's OK, my feelings are not hurt, and I don't feel any less awesome because the only awesome dude that entered the contest was actually an awesome dude-ette.

So, in the spirit of keeping the Awesome Dude Blogger Award ongoing to its next victim, I give the award to...



On a similar note, I have also been NAB'd for no good reason. I'm not sure what I will do with this award but it will probably suck, too.

3 comments:

Yaniv said...

Your contest didn't suck. It was just impossible hard to enter. That makes it all the more awesome.

Unknown said...

I second what that Kettle guy said. I had every intention of entering once I had the spare brain power to come up with an entry. So if you'll just keep it open for a few more years...

Jenn said...

thank you, thank you...

I started a meme years ago instead of 'what is your favorite book' it was 'if you were a book, what would you be?' My answer of course was a dictionary.